Monday 14 June 2010

YACHT ENDORFIN GOES LIVE AGAIN!

Tomorrow we set off to Almerimar to pick up the boat and sail her to her new home in Villagarcia, Galicia. If you're not aware of the geography, its worth having a look at the map Ive put on the side link (click on "The Route - Almerimar to Villagarcia"). Its a good trek, with the Portugese section being mainly against the predominant northerly winds.

The tricky bit is this..... weve GOT to be in Villagarcia by 1st July. On the way down Vanessa and I spent more than a month doing the same trip in the opposite direction.... Its not quite the Volvo Ocean Race but by our standards it is a proper race against time.

And all of this in the final few weeks before we get married.....

So.... I'll be keeping the website up to date daily, no really, daily. Ive set it to allow me to update from the mobile when Ive got coverage at sea to stop me being as cr@p as we were in Italy.

WISH US LUCK.

PS - If we dont make it by 1st July we havent worked out plan B....

1 comment:

  1. Michelle's advice yesterday regarding plan B was to 'park' Endorfin somewhere, get home by bus and then resume at a later date. Ho Ho. If only. The other comment that comes straight to mind is....no beer - less spending. It's different though when you are told you are not allowed by a GP whereas in my case I am telling myself I can't have any and I keep having arguments with myself and asking, but why? Good Luck and LOL xx Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete